¾” SeaSeal Seacock
- ¾” BSP adjustable action seacock.
- Forged from solid marine grade DZR alloy
- Threaded inlet and outlet to connect to skin fitting and hose-tails pipe
- Adjustable handle (can be installed to operate to the left or right according to space and installation constraints of the vessel)
Suitable for all through hull applications below the water line 3/4 ” BSP is a common size for:
- The inlet pipe of most sea toilets
- Shaft cooling (subject to engine specification)
- Sink outlets
- Shower drains
SeaSeal seacocks are forged from traceable Dezincification Resistant (DZR) brass alloy.
Typically bought and used with
Designed to be used with SeaSeal DZR forged skin fittings, hose tails and elbows