Diameter at flange:
Diameter at the thread:
Suitable for all through hull applications below the water line
3/4” BSP is a common size for:
- The inlet hose of most sea toilets
- Shaft cooling inlet hose (subject to engine specification)
- Domestic grey water drains outlets
- SeaSeal seacocks and fittings are forged from traceable Marine Grade
- Dezincification Resistant (DZR) alloy.
Typically bought and used with
- Designed to be typically used with SeaSeal DZR forged 3/4 “ BSP seacock and matched metal SeaSeal hose-tails and elbows.
- Replacement anodes are available from www.seaseal.co.uk
- SeaSeal skin fitting installation locking tool
Benefits and features
- Forged from DZR brass alloy. This is matched metal to that used in the SeaSeal seacocks, fittings and accessories
- Forged for extra strength
- Consistent metal thickness to avoid weak points
- Machined, smooth bore to improve flow and reduce the risk of blockages
Installation and maintenance
- Skin fittings should be installed using marine grade sealing products and thread sealing tape or thread
- A suitable backing pad should be placed behind the nut tightening the skin fitting to the hull. SeaSeal can supply appropriate sized GRP backing pads, please see accessories.
- Hose tails should be attached to seacocks using a marine grade sealant and thread tape or thread
- SeaSeal can offer an additional sealing nut, which can be used to lock a seacock to a skin fitting. These are manufactured from forged, matched DZR alloy, please see accessories section.