1½” SeaSeal Seacock
- 1 ½” BSP adjustable action seacock.
- Forged from solid marine grade DZR alloy
- Threaded inlet and outlet to connect to skin fitting and hose-tail
- Adjustable handle (can be installed to operate to the left or right according to space and installation constraints of the vessel)
97 in stock
Suitable for all through hull applications below the water line
1 ½” BSP is a common size for:
- The outlet pipe of most sea toilets
- Engine intake pipes (subject to engine specification)
- Cockpit drains
SeaSeal seacocks are forged from traceable Dezincification Resistant (DZR) brass alloy.
Typically bought and used with
Designed to be used with SeaSeal DZR forged 1 1/2” skin fittings, hose-tails and elbows